Every child wears school uniform and it is hoped that parents will continue to support this policy.
Our School Uniform
Blazers and jumpers with our school badge on are available to purchase via our uniform supplier. It is preferable for pupils to wear blazers and jumpers with the school badge, but children can wear blazers or jumpers without the school badge. All children need a school tie, which can be purchased via the School Office (see below for details). The Parent's Association are currently in the process of setting up a second uniform service. Any parents who wish to use this should make contact with the Parent's Association at Ingravepa@yahoo.co.uk or via the school office.
- Bottle green blazer-reception class from 2022 only (optional for Classes 1-6 for 2022-23)
- Grey trousers (or shorts), grey skirt, grey pinafore dress. These can be purchased from any shop or supermarket.
- White shirt which can be purchased from any shop or supermarket.
- Infants: Elastic school tie (available from the School Office)
- Juniors: Year 3 pupils will be given a tie when they start the new term in September. Parents may purchase further ties via the School Office. All other junior year groups will need to wear a school tie.
- Bottle green cardigan or V–neck jumper. Cardigans and jumpers are available from the uniform provider with the school badge, or plain bottle green cardigans or jumpers can be purchased from any shop or supermarket.
- White socks, or plain grey or bottle green tights to be worn with skirts or dresses
- Grey socks to be worn with trousers or shorts
N.B. Sensible dark shoes, please. No trainers.
Optional summer uniform
Summer dress (any suitable style) in green and white checked material. These can be purchased from any shop or supermarket.
Long hair should be tied back with discrete green or green/white or black hair accessories.
Yellow polo shirts and green shorts. The yellow polo shirt with school badge is available from our uniform provider. It is acceptable to have a plain polo and green shorts from any shop or supermarket.
Plimsolls for outdoor PE in Key Stage One
Plimsolls or trainers for outdoor PE in Key Stage Two
Pupils in Year 3 normally undertake swimming lessons during the year. In the pool, they are expected to wear a suitable swimming costume, trunks or swimming shorts. Long ‘board’ shorts are not allowed. Children will also be expected to wear a swimming hat for lessons and to bring a towel with them.
No jewellery, with the exception of watches, must be worn in school. In the case of earrings, only studs or sleepers may be worn and these MUST be removed by parents before the children come to school on days when PE lessons take place.
Coats and bags
Children will need to wear a suitable coat for school. They will also need a bag or rucksack to bring learning resources to and from school. Book bags are optional and can be purchased via the uniform supplier. Any child who brings in a packed lunch from home will need a suitable lunch box